Monday, April 14, 2014

THE CREATIVE JUICES ARE FLOWING…..

WOW! I'm actually sticking to my word! Although I'm three MANY days past due, I am making this happen weekly-come hell or high water! Haven't seen signs of either one-thankfully- in fact, life is so peaceful and exciting right now; if I were a "worry wart", I'd be waiting for the other shoe to fall.

Since returning home two three weeks and three days ago, the weather here in Spokane Valley, WA has been absolutely perfect! Each day brings high 50 degree temperature, sunshine with a few amazing cloud formations, geese and ducks mating on the pond, green grass beginning to blanket the yard, and buds popping out everywhere! My tulip tree (which takes my breath away every time I see it in full bloom) is getting ready to dazzle me again.




I've been spending time with Tatum and Jaxon, as Ryan (and Kyle and Jack) went to Billings, MT this week (again…old news) for adjuster training. My heart melts into a puddle full of love every time I pick up Jaxon at daycare or come to visit at their house, when he runs to me full speed with arms outstretched and calling with big, blue bright eyes; Nana, Nana, Nana!!! I pray that will be a heart memory that will stay with me until I cross over to the other side. For now; it is one of so many of my little "bits of Heaven on Earth".

Here's another….



This little bookworm and I went for a walk….I did the walking…she spent most of the time reading her new chapter book. So proud of my little reader!

And another…


I adore this family! They are absolutely the light of my life, and I can't believe how blessed I am. 

As I journey through this life, many of you know I've struggled with a few bumps in the road. When my hearing got so poor that I had to retire early from teaching, I was a lost soul for several months. I was depressed, sad, missed teaching tremendously, and felt unworthy not being employed. After going through many hills and valleys for nearly a year, (with my main supporter giving me much positive encouragement along the way) I have now arrived at a peaceful place. God brought me to Christ-Centered Yoga 3 years ago, and since I have become certified as an instructor; He continues to lead me down an unbelievable path. I'm teaching two classes each week, and am in the end planning/prep stages of putting on a Yoga retreat on Saturday morning, April 26th. My interest in doing this was sparked after attending an amazing retreat in AZ this past Winter. That small flicker has fanned into a glowing flame these past weeks as I've been sewing bags, painting mini-chalkboards, making journals, and writing schedules. 


All of the things I so loved about teaching are happening again. God is so good! He gave me the spiritual gift of teaching, and I am so fortunate to be able to go forward, with attempted humility, and give service to others in the way that I believe He has planned for me. This scripture has come to my mind and heart so often in the past few years: 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

Such amazing truth!

If any of you are able and/or so desire, please come join us April 26! Here's the information:

I was a bit late getting my seeds planted, but, I was pleasantly surprised to see these little guys popping out this morning! 



The rule here is: "NO PLANTING until THE SNOW IS GONE off MT SPOKANE". Looks like I have plenty of time for these babies to be ready! 

Time to continue sewing…so far, so good…but have many to go!


Praying you are all enjoying SPRING and the unbelievable blessings that come with this favorite season of mine! For some of you back in the area I grew up, it's been an extra long Winter this year. For that reason, Spring must be an even bigger "breath of fresh air" for those of you living in ND, SD and MT. Enjoy the breath!

(I'm "borrowing" this):

You Say                                    God Says                               Bible Verses
I can't figure it out.                        I will direct your steps.                  Proverbs 3:5-6
I am too tired.                                I will give you rest.                       Matthew 11:28-30
It's impossible.                                All things are possible.                  Luke 18:27
Nobody loves me.                           I love you.                                    John 3:16
I can't forgive myself.                     I forgive you.                                Romans 8:1
It's not worth it.                             It will be worth it.                         Romans 8:28
I'm not smart enough.                     I will give you wisdom.                  I Corinthians 1:30
I'm not able.                                  I am able.                                     II Corinthians 9:8
I can't go on.                                 My grace is sufficient.                    II Corinthians 12:9
I can't do it.                                  You can do all things.                     Philippians 4:13
I can't manage.                              I will supply all your needs.            Philippians 4:19
I'm afraid.                                     I have not given you fear.               II Timothy 1:7
I feel all alone.                             I will never leave you.                    Hebrews 13:5

Prayer Warriors:
Please pray for the families, friends, and all service/medical people involved in the horrific bus accident this past weekend, (10 minutes North of my sister's home); so many friends, family, neighbors who are dealing with battles of all kinds-cancer, divorce, death, pain, patience in adoption, homelessness, financial problems, job frustrations, family issues, hunger, and so many other afflictions. As we walk through this Easter week, may we experience the deep meaning of the journey to the cross, and all that it is to us, as we await the celebration Easter morning-when we can shout to the treetops: 







No comments:

Post a Comment