Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cleaning-Cleaning-Cleaning!

It's a bit past Spring, but not yet Summer; therefore, I'm not too late! I managed to get a few more things unpacked today…winding down to nearly 0 boxes! I would have completely finished if I wouldn't have had the constant interruption of swatting flies! The contractor who painted and fixed broken things from the previous tenant, must have left the door open or made thousands of trips back and forth. I have a million nasty flies buzzing at every window! Ok…maybe not a million, but I truly believe I killed at least 100! Such a sweet task, especially after Jack and I just washed all the windows a week ago.:( Oh well….certainly won't get bored while hubby's away. He had a team building retreat in Tennessee this week. Stopped in his favorite place on the way home, (Sin City), and is enjoying visiting old friends and going to see the Four Seasons show. They flew into Nashville for the retreat, so he was able to take in the Grand Ole Opry! That's on MY bucket list….and, since they have scheduled next year's meeting for the same location, I may get to fly down and check that one off! 




I missed kissing on my new little grandson, Jaxon, today, but we did have his newborn photo shoot Tuesday, so you can see here how quickly the little guy is growing. He now weighs 10 lb. 4 oz. I'd say he's doing just great! 1 pound in 2 weeks! 


Big sis, Tatum, gave Jaxon her Teddy.

10 lbs 

Of course public defender mama wanted a "mugshot"

Cutest mugshot ever!

Reading at a very early age!
And now it is time for me to get some sleep. Tomorrow: finish cleaning, 2 mile walk, and then to the Nagle ranch to help with some landscaping projects and lots of snuggling on those grandbabes. Kyle and Kelli will be arriving in the evening, so should be a fun family time!

Sweet dreams, all….and remember:

IF YOU PRAY, DON'T WORRY.
IF YOU'RE WORRIED, PRAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment