Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OCEAN FIX….aaahhhhhhhhhh…...


My amazing hubs outdid himself once again. After 36 years of wonderful and unique surprises to check off my bucket list, I have lost count. Jack planned a most spectacular trip to Cannon Beach (I know…if you blink, it looks like our own personal beach!) on the OR coast, to celebrate completion of my radiation therapy. It is everything Jill, her co-workers, and others have said and more! We have this most spectacular, panoramic view right out our back door, and the sand rivals that of the Maui beach. After spending the better part of the day driving along the coast, checking out a few shops, and sitting on the beach soaking up vitamin D, we had a delicious seafood dinner and watched the sunset together. We are blessed-and filled with gratitude.
    


Handsome Hubby-resting that new knee

Another shot of God's beautiful creation


Ecola Park

Good Night!

AND….for the lost and forgotten countdown:Day 2-


36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.

37. Your children get only one childhood.

38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.

39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.

40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.

Since I'm spending time at the ocean in celebration of the end of my radiation and being cancer free-it seems appropriate to post the scripture verse that held me up through my 50 + day journey.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment