Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 1 (45)

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Surgery I Go! If I don't add to this post later, my dear daughter, Jill, will! 


Praise God! Minimal cough.


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your gifts to God." Philippians 4:6


"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy." Psalm 94:19


"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1


"For He has said I will NEVER leave thee nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5


"No, in all these things we are more than conquerers through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37


"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself is the rock eternal." Isaiah 26:4


"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness…" Deuteronomy 7:15


"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13


"Thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am." Isaiah 58:9



"FEAR NOT: FOR I AM WITH THEE." Isaiah 43:5



No comments:

Post a Comment