Monday, January 30, 2012

1 (50)

PRAISE GOD! 
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I just got off the phone with Doctor Moline's nurse, and got exactly the news you and we have all been praying for! The margins around the tumor that they biopsied are clear/no cancer, the lymph nodes came back clear/negative, and the tumor (are you ready for this????) was SMALLER THAN THEY HAD ORIGINALLY THOUGHT!!!! I am flying so high, I'm not sure when I'll come down off this cloud I'm on….(I did have moments of grounding when I got to jumping around and realized I'm still healing from the incisions:( OW! OW!) 

Next step: Post-Op appt. on Feb. 7th. At that time Dr. will discuss what's next. I have no idea, so can't share anymore right now. But, then, I don't need to! The best news, the exact news I've been requesting on my knees all day, is this-they got all the canSer!!!! 

I have to make a few more phone calls to my parents and family, so….until next time-my SINCERE, HEART-FELT THANK YOU to all of you magnificent prayer warriors! You are amazing children of God, and I am humbly and eternally grateful to all of you, and of course most importantly to GOD! Thank you God, for this TEST-now I have TESTIMONY!!

"WHEN ANXIETY WAS GREAT WITHIN ME, YOUR CONSOLATION BROUGHT ME JOY!" Psalm 94:19

No comments:

Post a Comment